-
October 13th, 2008, 07:53 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Cancer update
Just wanted to thank everyone for all your prayers. My mother is gon have surgery on Oct.28th to have her kidney removed. They told her Fri that everything look okay so far as far as the cancer has not spread any. They say as long as they get her by the 28th they expect that she will do just fine. Still nervous about her having the surgery tho, hope everything goes fine. Please keep praying
-
October 13th, 2008, 12:51 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Re: Cancer update
Sounds good, mox.
And it's prefectly normal to be nervous about surgery...any surgery. Like they said, get in time before any spreads and she'll a-ok.
My dad had colon cancer that was removed but not before it spread to his lungs. But we got to it early enough and he's beating that, too. It can be beat.
You and your mom have my continued faith and prayers.
-
October 13th, 2008, 04:24 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Cancer update
I am sure things will be fine. Its a scary thing, but tell her not to give up. When I had mine, I ended up having about 8 surgeries. I was scared to death before everyone of them, but everything went fine and she will be too. I'll make sure I put in a prayer request at my church and will do some on my own for her.
-
October 13th, 2008, 11:03 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Cancer update
"Never give up, because there's a fight til the end."
one of my all time favorite quotes, that i live by.
She will do fine... we will keep her in our thoughts and prayers
-
October 14th, 2008, 09:57 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Cancer update
I have been praying for her am glad to hear the good prognosis. I don't know you but know God hears my prayers and knows who you they are intended for. I am also praying the surgery will go well. Keep your head up and continue to have faith.
-
October 14th, 2008, 10:01 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Cancer update
Thank you very much for the prayers, it seems to be going okay. She is going to have the surgery in Kingsport, she considered Vanderbilt and she prayed that if God wanted her to have the surgery there to let her get in before her date on Oct.28th and they called back yesterday and told her the soonest they could get her on would be Nov.3 so she is going to go ahead and do it in Kingsport. I believe everything will go okay though, she is doing pretty good considering what all she has on her, just keeping her faith is helping her alot. Thanks though, I really appreciate the prayers as it means alot to me and to her.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks